Client Bill of Rights
We pledge that our clients have the right:
- To prompt counseling services for managing money based on their financial situation.
- To treatment with dignity and respect.
- To be actively involved in a comprehensive assessment of their financial situation including an appropriate action plan.
- To express dissatisfaction through a Complaint Resolution Process.
- To discontinue their relationship with our agency at any time.
- To ask questions and to have concerns addressed.
Client Complaint Resolution
We are committed to providing you with high quality professional services. However, if you are not satisfied with the services provided, or if you want to make a complaint, we ask that you follow these guidelines.
1. Try to resolve the issue with the staff member involved in giving him or her specific information about your complaint.
2. If step one is not possible or the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, write or call:
3. Agency may request a meeting with you (by phone or in person) or seek more information from a staff person. The agency will respond within 10 days.
Our agency serves all members of the community. We do not engage in practice of discrimination in the selection and participation of clients in our programs or services with respect to race, religion, color, gender, national origin or handicap.